• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
The Nuture collection contains 6 new shades, a mixture of shimmery shades and cremes, perfect to match the start of the summer... Supportive is a gorgeous rich shimmery purple. This is two coats of Supportive, but really, I think it could be a perfect one-coater.
The Nuture collection is now on sale, with polishes priced at £9.75 each. Visit Sparitual's website to find out more!
*This polish was sent to me for review