Hello! I've got a lovely new polish from the new Sparitual Collection - Nuture to show you today. This is Loving.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
The Nuture collection contains 6 new shades, a mixture of shimmery shades and cremes, perfect to match the start of the summer... Loving is a gorgeous rich cream pale pink. This is two coats of Loving.
I felt like this was the perfect opportunity for a little bit of leopard...
So, what do you think? I think this is going to go into my favourite pink pot!
The Nuture collection is now on sale, with polishes priced at £9.75 each. Visit Sparitual's website to find out more!
*This polish was sent to me for review