Hello! I've got the lovely Visionary from Sparitual's new Awakening Collection to show you today.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
Awakening features a collection of of icy wintery shades. Visionary is a sheer blue shade with a slight shimmer to it. I didn't use a base colour, but I probably would use a white or pale blue as a base and use this more of a topper to save having to build up layers. I've used four coats in these pictures.
The Awakening collection is now on sale, with polishes priced at £9.75 each. Visit Sparitual's website to find out more!
*This polish was sent to me for review