Hello! I've got the lovely Creative Activist from Sparitual's new Awakening Collection.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
Awakening features a collection of of icy wintery shades. Creative Activist is a metallic shimmer polish full of micro-glitter (there's a spot of silver and red in there).
This is two coats of Creative Activist. Really, really pretty.
The Awakening collection is now on sale, with polishes priced at £9.75 each. Visit Sparitual's website to find out more!
*This polish was sent to me for review