Hello! Everyone ready for a spot of perfect summer colour? Today I have got the lovely Infuse from Sparitual's new Summer Collection, Gathering, to show you.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
The Gathering collection features 6 perfect summer shades, three creams, and three with a glitter twinkle going on. Infuse is a lovely bright orange / coral that is full of gold shimmer - some small flecks and then some slightly larger gold glitter pieces.
This is a really unusual colour combination, and I love it! This is going on my toes, which is big news, as I only bother painting them twice a year..! This is verging on Neon and is just such a happy summer shade. Great stuff. This is three coats of Infuse.
The Gathering collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review