Hello! I've got a new pretty from the fabulous Sparitual to show you today - this is Vibration from the new Rhythm collection.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
The Rhythm collection features 6 pretty pastel shades which are perfect for (hopefully!) the upcoming spring season. Vibration is a lovely soft pink shade - very delicate and pretty. This applies beautifully and was opaque in three coats. This dries to a nice shine too. Approve!
The Rhythm collection is now on sale on Sparituals website, priced at £9.75 each. Visit Sparitual to find out more.
*The polish in this post was sent to me for review.