Hello! I've got a really rather pretty polish to show you today. This is Starry Starry Night from Sparitual's autumnal Wander collection.
This is a lovely brown filled with gold flecks - very pretty. This dries to a matte finish. I've used two coats of Starry Starry night - this applies really nicely and is pretty much opaque in one coat to be honest.
Added bonus - fancy some extra shimmer? I've added top coat here and this brings out a lovely shine and a bit more sparkle...
So, let me tell you a bit more about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
Starry Night is currently on sale on Sparitual's website priced at £9.75 with free delivery.
*This polish was sent to me for review