Hello! I've got a really pretty polish from SpaRitual to show you today, this is Pioneer from the new Quest collection.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
Quest features a collection of of jam packed glitter polishes in a number of really interesting and pretty colour combinations, and this one is so pretty and girly! Pioneer is a pale pink base full of a rainbow of micro glitters, plus the odd large white piece of glitter which ad a cute polka dot effect to your nails without the effort!
The first coat goes on quite sheer, but after three coats this had covered my embarrassingly stained nails from my inability to use base coat, so I think most people would probably get away with too coats. I finished off with top coat to give this an extra shine and smooth out my nails, which I always do with glitter polishes. Really, really pretty.
The Quest collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review