Hello! I've got a really pretty polish from SpaRitual to show you today, this is Dreamer from the new Quest collection.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
Quest features a collection of of jam packed glitter polishes in a number of really interesting and pretty colour combinations, and this one is so pretty and girly! Dreamer is a purple polish packed full of a rainbow of sparkly glitters.
This is three coats of Dreamer - it's really lovely and unusual and I've had lots of compliments on this polish - I really like this and I'm not normally a huge fan of purples, but this has a little bit of a disco edge! Lovely!
The Quest collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review