The kit contains quite a few pieces, which I will definitely be showing you what you can create with them over the next few weeks:
- 2 x Duo Dotting Tools - use to create dots in various shapes and sizes
- Short Detailing Brush - Use to paint controlled small details, designs and shapes
- Fan Brush - Use to create feather effects, colour fade and ombre designs
- Flat/Wide Brush - use for wider line drawing, details and filling int
- Striping brush - use to create intricate stripes and lines
- Nail art tape - use for high precision lines, shapes, colour blocking and details.
Today I've started with the good old staple for every nail art lover - the dotting tool.
Now, yes, you can create a standard polka dot pattern with these, but I love to use them to create leopard pattern also - it's really easy and looks so complicated - if you want to try out a tutorial - there is one here. I love putting leopard print over a gradient - it looks even better. Again - need a gradient tutorial - there is one here. For this gradient I used Models Own Cornflower Gleam, Apple Pie and Turquoise Gloss.
These tools do the job perfectly, and it's great there are four different sizes included in the pack.
Models Own Nail Art Tool Kit is available now at www.modelsownit.com, and at Boots stores and Models Own Bottleshops nationwide, and is priced at £8 - bargain really for what you are getting here.
*This kit was sent to me for review