Hello! Let's brighten up this dreary January with something a little bit WOWSERS from SpaRitual. This is Firefly, from the Explore - Spring 2014 collection.
So, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
So, as with all neon/bright colours, I always start with a white base coat, so that the colour pops out more. I then put two coats of Firefly. The formula is really great, and the colour is kind of an inbetween yellow/green neon colour that's really striking. I've got some nail art coming up using this polish tomorrow, so stay tuned! I can see this polish featuring a lot over the next few months, I do love my brights!
The Explore collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review