Hello! I've got another really pretty polish to show you today from SpaRitual's Illuminate collection. This is Improvisation.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
So, onto some swatches. This is quite a sheer polish, so I've put two coats of Improvisation over a red base. And lookie! It's lovely and shimmery and such an unusual colour mix. There's purple/blue/silvery tints to this polish dependant on which way you tilt your nails. This is a lovely polish, and so unusual.
The Illuminate collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review