Hello! I've got swatches of a lovely new polish from SpaRitual's Odyssey collection. This is Gratitude.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
Odyssey features a collection of matte finish polishes, and this one is a stunner. It kind of reminds me a lot of the suede type finish polishes that have come out this year. Gratitude is a gorgeous coppery gold colour, this polish applies beatuifully and dries really quick. It's also really opaque, so this only needed two coats.
Also, just for the purpose of comparison - matte finish not your thing? Look how pretty Gratitude is with some top coat added!
The Odyssey collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review