Hello! I've got a really pretty polish to show you today from SpaRitual's Illuminate collection. This is Intuition.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
So, onto some swatches. This polish is lovely and shimmery and has tones of purple and blue dependant on which way you tip it in the light. I put this over a dark purple base, as it's quite sheer, and it saves building up loads of layers. I reckon this polish would look lovely topped over a black polish too. Very pretty!
The Illuminate collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review