SpaRitual - Intellect
Tuesday, 29 October 2013
Hello! I've got another really pretty polish to show you today from SpaRitual's Illuminate collection. This is Intellect.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
So, Intellect. This is quite sheer again, like Intuition, so I've layered this over one coat of dark blue polish. This is two coats of Intellect. It's fully of little shimmery pieces and really sparkly and eye catching. Lovely, lovely. I do like a nice blue!
The Illuminate collection is on sale on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review