Hello! I am very excited to show you a new polish today from the upcoming Autumn 2013 collection called Share by SpaRitual. The polish I am going to show you today is called Midnight Stroll.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
So, onto some swatches. Midnight Stroll is a deep, rich dark blue colour with some slight hints of purple showing through. The formula is lovely and this was opaque in two coats. Also; super shiny... this is without top coat.
The Share collection will be on sale at the end of this week on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
Stay tuned tomorrow as I have another fabulous polish to show you from this collection!
*These polishes were sent to me for review