Hello! I am very excited to show you a another polish today from the upcoming Autumn 2013 collection called Share by SpaRitual. Yesterday I showed you Midnight Stroll and the polish I am going to show you today is called Conversation.
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
So, onto some swatches. Conversation is a gorgeous bronzey-orangey-gold glitter polish that builds up really well to an opaque finish. This is three coats and you can see the shimmer is unreal! This polish is truly gorgeous.
So, I wondered what Conversation would be like layered as a glitter gradient, so I decided to try it out over Midnight Stroll, and lookie! Pretty!
The Share collection will be on sale at the end of this week on SpaRitual's website priced at £9.75 each, with free delivery. Visit SpaRitual's website to find out more.
*These polishes were sent to me for review