Hello! I am very excited to show you the second of three posts for SpaRitual Nail Polish. I have teamed up with Em's Little Corner; Lucy's Stash and Kerruticles to show you two lovely polishes (yesterday I showed you Delight), and some nail art, AND, AND! even more exciting news to announce in the next couple of days (you all fancy a giveaway, right?), so keep following!
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
The second polish I am going to show you today is "Last Tango". Now, the names of SpaRitual's polishes have a nifty bit of numerolgy associated with their bottle names;
Last Tango – 80010 1 + 0 = 1
1 – Independence and Ambition: The Hero
Positive Traits: Initiator of action, a pioneering spirit, inventive ideas, strong leadership skills, independent, drives to attain, individualistic style, executive abilities, extraordinary will and determination, courageous.
This polish needed four coats to be totally opaque, however I reckon you could get away with three thick coats. I do find that a lot of coral/red colours seem to need a few extra coats on my nails (they are pretty stained underneath!), so this wasn't a total surprise. Again, beautiful colour, beautiful shine (no top coat required!).
*These polishes were sent to me for review