Hello! I am very excited to show you the first of three posts for SpaRitual Nail Polish. I have teamed up with Em's Little Corner; Lucy's Stash and Kerruticles to show you two lovely polishes, and some nail art, AND, AND! even more exciting news to announce in the next couple of days (you all fancy a giveaway, right?), so keep following!
So, firstly, let me tell you a bit about SpaRitual Polishes.
• Vegan Nail lacquer – they use mica for their shimmers rather than guanine (fish scales)
• 5-free – free from DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor
• Bottles designed by Ferrari
• Bottles made from recycled glass and are also recyclable with care
• Caps made from a special type of rubber to allow ease of opening and perfect grip for best application results
• 72 permanent colours with between 4-6 seasonal collections released each year
The first polish I am going to show you today is "Delight". Now, the names of SpaRitual's polishes have a nifty bit of numerolgy associated with their bottle names;
SpaRitual harnesses the power of numerology through the meaning of the number assigned to each colour in the lacquer line. Basically it means that you can determine traits of someone’s personality from the colour that they have selected.
This is how it works:
Delight – 80377 3 + 7 + 7 = 17 7 + 1 = 8
8 – Confidence and Power: The Achiever
Positive Traits: Executive character and abilities, political skills, expert handling of power and authority, working for a cause, achieving recognition, exercising sound judgement, decisive and commanding.
So, onto some swatches. This polish is a lovely pale green colour and was opaque in two coats. This is Delight; on it's own, no top coat. I must say, I did really like the rubber cap; so much easier to open... quite often with my polishes I have to get my husband to open them for me (we all know that's their only purpose really; opening things) so he may have done himself out of a job with these bad boys.
Visit SpaRitual's website and find out more!
Follow SpaRitual on Facebook
*These polishes were provided to me for review
Make sure you check out all the other lovely ladies swatches... x